- Collaborative and Supportive Team Environment
- Challenging and Rewarding Role
- Great Professional Development Opportunities
Canberra – ACT
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies.
Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires a highly organised and enthusiastic Office and Finance Administrator to develop and expand within its dynamic Corporate Services Team. This opportunity will provide you with a broad range of career growth and learning opportunities.
Dialog seeks people to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support across multiple and varying stakeholders
- Document and database management
- Calendar management and ad hoc appointment scheduling
- Provide recruitment and HR support as required
- Manage and reconcile expenses for Account Executive Teams
- Assist the Finance Team with weekly checking of Timesheets and Invoices
- Prepare and format corporate documents
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package and industry standard market rate salaries.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand Citizen you will need to provide your Passport and Visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING