- Multi-faceted role, challenging and exciting
- National IT company, great career prospects
- Dynamic and flexible environment where effort and creativity are reawarded
Canberra – ACT
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with the Commonwealth Government, the Territory Government, the private sector, and a range of technology partners.
Dialog in Canberra is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join the Canberra team.
The successful applicant will:
- Provide support to Dialog's Account Executives to ensure high quality outcomes for the client
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and build successful delivery teams
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and contribute to success
- Demonstrate excellent relationship skills by the ability to listen and empathise
- Be able to synthesize complex technical and delivery information
- Provide a high level of comfort and assurance to Dialog’s customers
- Understanding client business needs and work to match Dialog's services to those needs
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING