- Permanent Full-Time Role
- Major Projects
- Immediate Start
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Group Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires a highly experienced, hands-on Cloud DevOps Engineer with excellent communication skills to help deliver a range of IT projects including enterprise-wide corporate applications.
Dialog seeks people who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience as a DevOps Engineer across Azure Cloud environments, including experience in designing Azure Cloud solutions and their ongoing management
- Experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure, including driving best practices and standards
- Infrastructure as Code experience essential
- Understanding of DevOps practices and processes desirable
- Experience in migration of Iaas to PaaS/SaaS desirable
- Excellent written communication skills including development of solution designs, decision documentation, build and configuration guides
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING