- Canberra-Based Permanent Position
- Major Government Client
- Pega Business Architect Certification
Canberra – ACT
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires multiple Pega Architects with excellent communication skills to work on mid-range development projects.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Experience producing application profiles and application documentation from Pega
- Proven experience delivering complete business requirements documentation using a variety of tools such as UML and BPMN
- Ability to provide business architecture and solution design
- Excellent facilitation and elicitation skills to gather requirements using a range of methods including one-on-one discussions, workshops, JAD sessions
- Experience in undertaking technical feasibility of the elicited requirements by working with the development team and solution architects.
- Experience in reviewing production release test plan and test cases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage tasks and deliver quality work in agreed timeframes
- Pega Certified Business Architect
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package and industry standard market rate salaries.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered applicants must be Australian Citizens.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING