- Exciting Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Immediate Start Available
Dialog is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join an exciting new government client large scale program who wants to join an exciting project dealing with cutting edge technology.
- Strong technical knowledge with 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET/.NET Core framework and C# coding
- Extensive experience across multiple versions of Angular, including AngularJS and Angular9+
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools, CI/CD and release management principles
- Exposure to AWS Cloud Technologies
- Experience with ESRI/ArcGIS Spatial Technologies (preferred)
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING