- Career Growth Opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration
- Exposure to Work with Large Federal Government Clients
Canberra – ACT
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies.
Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients, you will:
We are seeking a Solution Architect with Dynamics CRM/365 experience and a mix of hands on experience in:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
- Selling business value solutions in competitive situations
- Applications implementation
- Architectural design
- Strategic business acumen
As a CRM Solution Architect, you will:
- Help Dialog account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing projects
- Be required to assist or provide technical quality oversight at various points throughout a project lifecycle
- Deliver technical and functional expertise for Dialog clients on assigned projects
- Manage client engagements at all levels of client interaction with responsibility for product and technical content
- Experience performing pre-sales activities along with a proven track record of architecture experience working with relevant Microsoft CRM / D365 technology in a professional services environment
- Project leadership experience which includes experience leading enterprise-level projects in a professional services or consulting environment
- Mastery of D365 Enterprise Applications including previous technical skills with Dynamics CRM/ 365 including design, architecture, installation, configuration, deployment, and customisation
- Preferred experience in Power Platform, Power Apps, Data / AI, Customer Insights, Power BI, Modern Workplace, SharePoint, etc.
- Consulting leadership experience working for a Microsoft Partner with spectacular client references
- Experience in client relationship and team building
- Highly skilled in large‐scale enterprise change projects and programs
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change
- Previous Project Management experience using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package and industry standard market rate salaries.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING