- Finance & Supply Chain Sector
- Growing Team
- Design & Integration
Dialog has an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Senior Solution Architect who will be responsible for successful solution design, implementation, deployment and adoption of the overall solutions as it relates to the customer’s requirements. In leading successful implementations the Solution Architect shall focus on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs providing technical guidance to both internal and external teams.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Expertise in Solution designing and integrating D365 Finance and Operations with other systems via Azure Services. SME in Power Platform
- D365 Human Resources and integration with Power Platform exposure
- Experience on D365/AX upgrade implementations
- Relevant experience in AX
- Proven track record of leading successful implementations (Transformation projects) on D365 FinOps
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications
- Ability to work closely with functional consultants and experience collaborating with internal Developers to translate and deliver on functional specifications and technical development
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog’s Dynamics business enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package and industry standard market rate salaries.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.