- Dynamic organisation with exciting new projects
- Full Time Permanent opportunity
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies, and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires a Senior Consultant – Data Intelligence with the following professional experience:
- Undertake client engagements by providing expert advice in the field of Data Management and Analytics
- Lead client engagements by providing expert advice in the field of Data Management and Analytics
- Data management, security, and quality, data analytics, reporting and diagnostic practices.
- Proven track record of turning operational data into outcomes that drive business opportunity (additional profit or contained costs)
- Data warehouse and data lake solutions
- Management of best-practice solutions and advisory services in Data Governance, Data Quality and Master Data Management;
- All phases of the project lifecycle – from scoping and planning, requirements, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Project management methodologies, including Agile;
- Data integration with a range of data sources and tools to extract, transform and load data (SSIS, Informatica, SAP Data Services);
- Demonstrated application of best practice principles utilising current professional knowledge
- Experience working in a dynamic and focused professional consultancy firm
- Demonstrated ability to deliver new capability to a business or client that makes economical business sense
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Key Tasks and Responsibilities of the position of Senior Consultant Data Intelligence include:
- Data solution Architecture design & review
- Data Storage design & Data Warehousing
- Data Modelling including dimensional, data vault
- Data Governance and Master Data Management
- Data Integration & migration
- Data Quality Management
- Data Life Cycle Management, Business Data Continuity, and Information Security
- Data Reporting, Visualisation, and mobile presentation
- Coaching and advisory support
- Mature DevOps development approach to data outcomes
- Metrics Identification & Collection to support analytics
- Analytics – Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive, Prescriptive and Optimisation
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic, and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must be Australian citizens.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING