- Broad Technology Exposure
- Talented Team Environment
- Challenging Client Projects
Dialog is seeking a multi-skilled Developer to join our Melbourne professional consulting team. You will join an innovative team to work on critical government department project initiatives.
Dialog seeks people who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong skillset and experience in Oracle databases 10g, 12c & 19.x
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL Server database administration and tools, including SSIS and SSRS
- Data integration and ETL experience in informatica, SSIS or similar
- Experience with WebLogic support
- Strong developmental knowledge of oracle forms and reports and experience in Performance Tuning using various oracle advisors and plans
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Commercial experience with Linux administration (Redhat and Oracle Linux)
- Monitoring Applications – Nagios, PRTG, Site 24/7
- High level skills and experience in Linux shell scripting and Linux RDBMS skills– MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- Extensive knowledge and enthusiasm for Microsoft BI platform, Power BI and other similar tools including tableau
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING