Full time permanent employment with attractive Remuneration
Strong understanding of all stages of Software Development lifecycle
Develop both front end and back end of a data stack (The stack may be a mobile, web or native application)
CANBERRA - Deakin
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires multiple Full Stack Developers with extensive experience in the development of new software solutions using back and front-end technologies, design patterns and open-source tools.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Solid and demonstrable front-end experience with Angular (Angular 4+), Node.js, HTML5; (Java OR .NET)
- Back-end experience with Java, .NET as well as designing & building REST API's preferred
- Experience with test automation and test-driven development practices and frameworks
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts, tools and continuous delivery pipelines – Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Jira, GIT, etc
- Knowledge of Cloud / Azure/ AWS / engineering best practices is a plus
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package and industry standard market rate salaries.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian citizen and hold a Baseline Security Clearance at the minimum.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING