Full time permanent employment with attractive Remuneration
Act as a key partner and advisor to various business functions
Develop solution designs, associated artefacts and maintain enterprise-wide architecture
CANBERRA - Deakin
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires multiple Solution Architects with extensive experience in developing solution architecture and detailed designs that are fit for purpose and cost Effective.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Developing solution architectures and designs that are fit for purpose
- Conducting detailed solution assessments and determining solution options in terms of costs, benefits, risks and architectural alignment
- Supporting the development of documentation for software-based applications
- Ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to standards, and are produced within release timeframes
- Contribute to IT strategy by developing roadmaps and innovation initiatives
- Assisting in the preparation of project plans and govern the architecture for solutions
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients, you will:
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package and industry standard market rate salaries.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian citizen and hold a Baseline Security Clearance at the minimum.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING