- Collaborate with an exciting, dynamic team
- Sydney based
- Immediate start
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog
’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog
is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with like minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
is seeking to appoint an enterprising developer with experience in the Microsoft Power Platform
space with excellent communication skills to join its professional services team.
seeks people who can demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience with the Microsoft SQL stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) & Azure DevOps and specifically Azure managed SQL databases
- Demonstrable Power Platform development experience that include-
- Power Automate, Flow
- Model (Data Verse) App Solutions
- Canvas Apps
- Power BI
- REST API integration, Power App Connectors Azure Functions
- An IT software development background with Software development experience
- Ability to provide technical advice and proven technical expertise in developing and building fit for purpose solutions
- Ongoing development and support of Application
- Experience working in large organisations with mature processes for quality assurance and controls
- Highly developed stakeholder management, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Advanced technical knowledge and proven experience in developing complex reports based on the Power Bl and PowerApps platform
Established in 1979, Dialog
employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team
of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package and industry standard market rate salaries.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING