- Permanent Full Time Role
- Major Projects
- Melbourne Based
Dialog is seeking a SharePoint Online / Power Platform Developer
to join our Melbourne professional consulting team. We are seeking a person who can develop online business efficiency solutions through ongoing stakeholder engagement. You will be working within an established team directly with a key client.
seeks people who can demonstrate the following:
- SharePoint Online / Power Apps Development work (familiarity with MS Access ideally)
- A background that demonstrates the performance of Quality Assurance activities to ensure that the updated software is fit for purpose and fully functional
- Experience engaging with stakeholders to refine requirements
- Prior involvement in change management activities and the production of as-built documentation
- As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog
consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING