Dialog is seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join its Melbourne professional consulting team. We are seeking a person who can contribute to a highly talented team by contributing significant Back End development expertise.
Dialog seeks people who can demonstrate:
- A strong software development background with extensive experience using .NETCore using C#
- Restful services and Web Api (Asp.NET Core)
- Azure platform experience (not limited to Azure functions, Cosmos DB, EventHub, Redis Cache, Application Insights, Service Bus Queue, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Sql)
- MS Visual Studio 2019 and Visual Studio Code and GIT for Source control
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing and mocking frameworks
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING