- PM and Scrum Master background required
- New and ongoing critical client engagement
- Australia’s Leading Privately Owned IT Organisation
Dialog requires an experienced Project Manager with a strong Project Management and Scrum Master background to play a significant role as part of a new and ongoing critical client engagement. Dialog seeks people who can demonstrate:
- A minimum 5 years' Project Management experience
- A minimum 3 years' Scrum Master experience
- A minimum 2 years' O365 and Power Platform delivery experience (Canvas App and PowerApp Portal exposure, PowerBI, PowerBI and PowerAutomate)
- Experience working within complex ICT environments and reporting to Steering Committees at senior management and executive levels
- Experience managing the full project life cycle from planning through to operational support hand-over for software development solutions
- Experience managing multi-functional teams across Business Analysis, Architecture (Solution, Security, Data, Infrastructure), Development, and Testing
- Hands on experience required in managing finance/forecast and delivering projects to approved budget
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING