- Permanent full-time positions based in Canberra
- Opportunity to work with a variety of clients & projects
- Grow your career working with passionate teams & cutting-edge technologies
Canberra – ACT
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires an experienced Project Coordinator with these capabilities:
- Assisting the Project Managers (PM) with keeping the Cost Plan, Schedule, Risks and Issues Register up to date
- Playing an active role to ensure the successful delivery of the specified delivery program of work
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of project and program management frameworks and Policies
- Demonstrated experience in a project coordinator role
- Demonstrated high-level communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, subject matter experts and technical teams across the sector
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve the world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stands behind our success and ensures we are always client-focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic, and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package and industry-standard market-rate salaries.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.